By accessing the website (the “Site”) of the Centre for ADHD Awareness, Canada (“CADDAC”), you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 License (the “License”) pursuant to which the Site is licensed and a link to which is included on the Site.
Rules of Use
Further, you agree that you will not engage in prohibited conduct while using the Site. By way of illustration and not limitation, prohibited conduct includes the following:
- attempt to access any area of the Site that you are not authorized to access or to access the Site by means other than through the interface that is provided by CADDAC;
- interference or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any application or link;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site’s infrastructure;
- reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code relating to the Site or any application;
- send any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other information that may damage the Site (including any application) or other information, data, or the operation of CADDAC’s or a third party’s computer systems or property;
- use the Site (including any application) for any unlawful or harmful purpose or to defame or harass anyone, or use them other than in full compliance with applicable law;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device not provided by CADDAC; or
- use the Site or any application for any commercial use.
Where you choose to copy and redistribute the material, the following terms of the License must be complied with:
- You must give appropriate credit to CADDAC, provide a link to the License, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests that CADDAC endorses you or your use;
- You may not use the material for commercial purposes; and
- If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
Restrictions on Use
No Warranties or Representations
The information contained in the site is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, all warranties and/or conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CADDAC does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. CADDAC does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material in the site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. You (and not CADDAC) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Accordingly, by using this information you agree that CADDAC (including its affiliates, agents, officers, directors and employees) are not liable for damages of any kind.