When you join as a Monthly Supporter You Are Helping Create Change for those with ADHD
ADHD is a chronic neurodevelopmental disorder affecting 5%-9% of children and 3%-5% of adults in Canada or 1.8 million Canadians. Left untreated, ADHD can have devastating effects over the course of one's lifetime.
ADHD is linked to:
- an increased risk of mood and anxiety disorders
- substance abuse disorders
- transportation accidents
- teenage pregnancies
Every single day, families and children are affected in Canada. Many of them are struggling without diagnosis, without support and without support systems to help them cope, help them have tools to succeed and thrive. This is how you can make a difference in someone’s life. By providing a donation your support can make a difference in several way such as programs, support groups, research, webinars, parenting classes, and making change in policy.
GEM is a monthly giving program that will help provide hope to those who do not know where to turn. When you join GEM, you will be helping support over 1.8 million who are affected by ADHD. Monthly giving is a simple, convenient, and efficient way for you to contribute to Centre of ADHD Awareness, Canada so that change can be made on how ADHD is viewed, providing support and tools for those who face challenges in everyday life and who are struggling to cope. Give hope and support to your fellow Canadians across the nation all year long by becoming a monthly donor.
Reasons and Benefits to join:
- Join other compassionate Canadians in our community of monthly giving
- Feel good knowing you’re making an ongoing impact
- Enables you to make a significant contribution over the year.
- Convenient – set it up once – no cheque writing needed!
- A single tax receipt will simplify your record keeping
- Exclusive webinars provided to learn more about ADHD
- Exclusive e-newsletters updating you about your impact.
- Monthly donations help provide the Centre of ADHD Awareness, Canada with a reliable stream of resources, helping to support and make change for those affected by ADHD.
- With your continuous support, we can rally for change so that each generation can be healthier than the last.
$25 monthly provides one webinar with crucial information on ADHD
$86 monthly provides an interactive Parenting Program for a parent for one for a year
$135 monthly provides a youth coaching program for a year
$300 monthly support one support groups for the year
Help make change, provide hope all year round and be the difference. Join our monthly supporters to make an impact all year long. Together, we can be unstoppable.
Join GEM today
Pre-Authorized Payments (Monthly Gifts)
You have the right to revoke your authorizations at any time, subject to providing 30 days written notice to:
Centre of ADHD Awareness, Canada
221 – 366 Adelaide Street East
Toronto, ON M5A3X9
by email info@CADDAC.ca
or by phone 416-637-8584