CADDAC's 14th Annual ADHD Conference
October 22 | DAY 1 starts 8am PT | 11am ET | 12pm AT
October 23 | DAY 2 starts 8am PT | 11pm ET | 12pm AT
The entire conference will be virtual via Zoom.
Sessions will be recorded and made available after the conference closes.
CADDAC's ADHD Conference provides information for adults with ADHD, parents/caregivers of children with ADHD, and their families. CADDAC also welcomes public registration to listen and learn from health professionals and panelists.
- CSI ADHD: Why CSI – Co-occurring Symptom Investigation – Is Key to Cracking Diagnostic Mysteries and Building a Case for Integrated Treatments
- Panel Discussion: People with Lived Experience – Life with ADHD and co-occurring mental health conditions such as Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Substance Use Disorder, Sleep Disorder, ASD, and many more
- Treating ADHD and Co-occurring Conditions: Guidelines for Concurrent Treatment
- ADHD and Self-Care: From Paradox to Possibility
- You or a Family Member Have Just Been Diagnosed with ADHD…Now What?
- How to be a Successful Entrepreneur When You Have ADHD
- ADHD and Friendships: Secrets of Social Coaching for Children and Teens
- Get Proactive About Procrastination
- Staying Afloat – How to Manage Intense Emotions
- Show Me the Money! How to Manage your Cash Flow
CADDAC would like to thank the Zorzi Family, Janssen Inc., Elvium, and Takeda Canada for generously supporting this event.
The content provided during every webinar is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or care. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking care or treatment because of something you have heard during a webinar session. By accessing or attending this workshop, you accept to be bound by the terms and conditions of CADDAC's user agreement as stated in full.