Pathways for All are professional educational consultants and advocates for families with children and adolescents who have varying and diverse needs such as: ADHD; Mental Health Challenges; Learning Disabilities; Autism Spectrum Disorder; and Complex Needs.
Pathways for All
Pathways for All will:
- Help parents understand the educational, medical and mental health systems;
- Advocate on behalf of the child/adolescent and family in the school system;
- Implement learning, behavioural and mental health strategies for home and school;
- Develop Individual Education Plan accommodations and/or modifications based on the child’s/adolescent’s learning profile;
- Meet with the school to review the child’s learning profile and support the school in the development and implementation of IEP goals and strategies;
- Meet with doctors, specialists and mental health professionals; and
- Bridge the gap between home, school and other agencies to make sure all strategies being implemented are aligned.
Ryan J. Deacon
Barrister & Solicitor
Kingston Community Legal Clinic
345 Bagot Street
Kingston, ON K7K 6T8
Phone: 613-541-0777 ext. 28
Ryan is a staff lawyer at the Kingston Community Legal Clinic, specializing in Education law. He offer free legal services to primary and secondary school students and their families. He can help with suspensions, expulsions, transportation, accommodations for children with exceptional needs, and other issues. Students and their parents should feel free to contact the Clinic if they have any questions about their education rights. Kingston Community Legal Clinic promotes justice, equality, rights and independence for low-income people.
The counties I serve are:
- Prince Edward;
- Frontenac, Lennox & Addington;
- Leeds & Grenville;
- and Stormont, Dundas & Glengarry.
Nancy Wise, Ph.D. – French Immersion Educational Consultant