Help Build ADHD Awareness Across Canada
If you or someone you love has ADHD, you know that most other people still do not understand the full impact this disorder can have.
To help change this, CADDAC has developed several awareness and educational tools. We have also added an ADHDSpeaks Kid’s campaign!
But we need YOU to help get the word out!
Share these videos with those you know will be interested and also with those who need to become more aware of ADHD.
Here are some ways you can share the videos!
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) – be sure to tag us @centreforADHD
- Email your friends and/or family
- Email teachers, principle and/or educators
- Email and elected official or decision maker (see details below)
To further ADHD advocacy work we need to raise awareness with elected officials and decision makers. Want to help, but not sure how? It’s as simple as an email, here’s how…
We also want to hear from you!
CADDAC is asking people of all ages, including kids, to join the discussion and share their experiences, by text, audio or video. Tell us ONE thing you wish people knew about ADHD (yes pick just one) and submit it to us or share it on social media and tag us!
- Find a well-lit, quiet place
- Use headphones with a microphone if possible
- Make sure your face is framed well
- Keep it short, less is more
- Trying writing down what you want to say before filming
- Get a friend to film you or take a selfie video
Answer ONE of the following questions:
- What is one thing you want people to know about ADHD?
- What stigma have you faced as someone with ADHD?
- What is the most important myth to debunk about ADHD?
It’s easy to submit through our ADHDSpeaks Submission Form
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook @centreforadhd
Want more information on how to become involved in ADHD advocacy? Contact us at email@example.com