We want to hear from you!
If you or someone you love has ADHD, you know that most other people still do not understand the full impact this disorder can have.
CADDAC is asking people of all ages, including kids, to join the discussion and share their experiences, by text, audio or video. Tell us ONE thing you wish people knew about ADHD (yes pick just one) and submit it to us or share it on social media and tag us!
- Find a well-lit, quiet place
- Use headphones with a microphone if possible
- Make sure your face is framed well
- Keep it short, less is more
- Trying writing down what you want to say before filming
- Get a friend to film you or take a selfie video
Answer ONE of the following questions:
- What is one thing you want people to know about ADHD?
- What stigma have you faced as someone with ADHD?
- What is the most important myth to debunk about ADHD?
It’s easy to submit through our ADHDSpeaks Submission Form
Celebrate Pride with us! Are you someone living with ADHD who identifies as part of the LGBTQ2S+ community? We would love to hear your story & perspective!
Instagram, Twitter, Facebook @centreforadhd
Want more information on how to become involved in ADHD advocacy? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org