In 2022 CADDAC will be focusing on two advocacy campaigns:
- An Ontario pre-election campaign; and
- A national campaign, beginning with an ask for formal federal recognition of an ADHD Awareness Day.
We are Looking for Volunteers
CADDAC is asking for volunteers with experience in advocacy work, politics, or ties in politics, who are interested in joining committees that will lead these campaigns.
We are also looking for those with experience in organizing people and events to organize their ADHD community for possible online campaigns and future events.
All meetings will be held at mutually convenient times, generally in the evening, or on weekends, over zoom.
If you are interested, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org entitled, “Advocacy Volunteering”
by February the 4th, including information on:
- Which committee you would like to be a part of, or if you are interested in organizing your local ADHD community;
- Your past experience and /or ties; and
- What you can contribute to the committee or community organization.
A confirmation of receipt e-mail will be sent with some possible follow-up questions if required. If you do not receive a reply, please resend your e-mail and copy email@example.com.
Our advocacy committee will review everyone’s information and get back to everyone with confirmation of their suggested role.