9th Annual ADHD Conference
Join us to learn about ADHD from world renowned experts! Our 9th Annual ADHD Conference is geared to parents, adults with ADHD, educators, and medical professionals.
When: October 14th & 15th 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Where: Foothills Academy, 745 37 St NW, Calgary, AB T2N 4T1
Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D., Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California
Don Duncan, MD, FRCPC, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Kelowna, BC, Clinical Director of the BC Interior ADHD Clinic
Geraldine Farrelly, MD, FRCPC, DCH, DObst, Clinical Associate Professor, Paediatrics & Psychiatry, University of Calgary
Samuel Chang, MD, FRPCP, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist in Calgary & Clinical Associate Professor, University of Calgary
Anne Price, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Meadow Schroeder, Ph.D., R. Psych.
Krista Forand, M.Ed., R. Psych.
Amy Winters, M.Ed., R. Psych.
Jaime Gaber, M.Sc., R. Prov. Psych.
Larissa Predy, M.A., R. Psych.
Brent MacDonald, Ph.D, R. Psych.
Tanya Keto, B.Ed., M.Ed., R. Prov. Psych.
Sue Williams Brawn, PCC, PACG
Laura Godfrey, AAC
- How Our Understanding of ADHD in Kids and Adults is Changing
- ADHD in the Classroom
- A New Perspective on ODD
- Teaching Practices in Cognitive Proficiency
- Classroom Strategies to Enhance Social Skills
- A Punishment-Free Alternative for Dealing with Challenging Kids
- Working Memory Classroom Strategies to Support Students with ADHD in High school
- Girls with ADHD in Academic Settings
- How Emotions Impact Motivations in ADHD
- ADHD Complicated by Coexisting Disorders
- Transitioning from Adolescence to Adulthood
- Supporting Self-Regulation Skills
- ADHD Strategies and Accommodation for the Workplace
- Video Gaming and ADHD; Addictive or Addiction
- Demystifying ADHD Coaching
- 25 Things People with ADHD wish Teachers and Parents Knew