CADDAC Store Items
DVD: Executive Functioning by Dr. Russ Barkley $25.00 PURCHASE
In this DVD Dr. Barkley explains the neuro anatomy of the ADHD brain, how it differs and how these differences can cause impairments with self-control, and functioning in the home and at school. The video also includes presentations covering information on what can be done, facts about ADHD medication and parent coping strategies.
DVD: Essential Ideas Every Parent Needs by Dr. Russell Barkley $25.00 PURCHASE
ADHD has become both a widely discussed and widely misunderstood disorder in society. In this DVD Dr. Barkley distills from his 40 years of research and clinical practice on ADHD the essential ideas that parents and others need to know in understanding, managing, and otherwise raising, educating or treating a child with ADHD.
DVD: ADHD Featuring Dr. Thomas Brown $25.00 PURCHASE
In this DVD Dr. Brown describes a model of understanding ADHD as a developmental impairment of executive functions. EF impairments include problems in organizing, getting started on tasks, staying focused, regulating alertness and processing speed, managing emotions, and utilizing working memory. In addition the DVD includes a presentation on ADHD and coexisting disorders and Children and Adults with High IQ and ADHD.
2014 Conference Presentations $25.00 PURCHASE
These 6 video presentations were recorded at the CADDAC 2014 ADHD Conference and will be available online after purchase (content is to be hosted until 2017).
The presentations include:
- ADHD: Essential Ideas You Need to Know with Dr. Russell Barkley
- ADHD: Self-Regulation and Executive Functioning: Theory and Implications for Management with Dr.Russell Barkley
- ODD: Your Parenting is Not Likely the Problem with Dr. Don Duncan
- Strategies and Activities for Aiding the Development of Executive functions with Dr. Adele Diamond
- The Importance of Emotion in Understanding and managing ADHD with Dr. Russell Barkley
- The Other Attention Disorder: Sluggish Cognitive Tempo (or ADD) Versus ADHD with Dr. Russell Barkley